The world needs more purple people
- 1 of 1 copy available at Milton.
- 35 of 43 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 43 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Milton Public Library||E BEL (Text)||33226000927139||MLTM Juvenile New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780593121979 (library binding)
- ISBN: 059312197X (library binding)
- ISBN: 9780593121962 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0593121961 (hardcover)
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2020
|Summary, etc.:||What is a purple person? Great question. I mean, really great! Because purple people always ask really great questions. They bring their family, friends, and communities together, and they speak up for what's right. They are kind and hardworking, and they love to laugh (especially at Grandpa's funny noises)! A purple person is an everyday superhero! How do you become one? That's the fun part! Penny Purple will lead you through the steps. Get ready to be silly, exercise your curiosity, use your voice, and be inspired.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Communities Juvenile fiction
Friendship Juvenile fiction
Families Juvenile fiction
Superheroes Juvenile fiction