The vineyard at Painted Moon
- 0 of 1 copy available at Milton.
- 14 of 37 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
9 current holds with 37 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Milton Public Library||LP MAL (Text)||33226000928665||MLTM New Fiction||Checked Out||05/17/2021|
- ISBN: 9781432885304 (large print : hardcover)
- ISBN: 1432885308 (large print : hardcover)
- Physical Description: 609 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, ©2021.
|Summary, etc.:||Mackenzie Dienes seems to have it all--a beautiful home, close friends and a successful career as an elite winemaker with the family winery. There's just one problem--it's not her family, it's her husband's. In fact, everything in her life is tied to him--his mother is the closest thing to a mom that she's ever had, their home is on the family compound, his sister is her best friend. So when she and her husband admit their marriage is over, her pain goes beyond heartbreak. She's on the brink of losing everything. Her job, her home, her friends and, worst of all, her family. Staying is an option. She can continue to work at the winery, be friends with her mother-in-law, hug her nieces and nephews--but as an employee, nothing more. Or she can surrender every piece of her heart in order to build a legacy of her own. If she can dare to let go of the life she thought she wanted, she might discover something even more beautiful waiting for her beneath a painted moon.|
Search for related items by subject
Life change events Fiction
Family-owned business enterprises Fiction
Man-woman relationships Fiction
Large type books