The last garden in England
- 1 of 1 copy available at Milton.
- 4 of 8 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
1 current hold with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Milton Public Library||LP KEL (Text)||33226000928640||MLTM New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432885540
- ISBN: 1432885545
- Physical Description: 597 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: [Waterville, Maine] : Thorndike Press, 2021.
|General Note:||"The text of this Large Print edition is unabridged. Other aspects of the book may vary from the original edition. Set in 16 pt."--Title page verso.
Regular print edition published by: Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc.
|Summary, etc.:||The tale of five women in three eras, whose lives are tied together by one very special garden.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women England Fiction
Gardens Design Fiction
Large type books.